Doesn't It Suck When..

Well it sucks when your iTunes is being really gay and you can't listen to your music. It sucks when you find your old Cd's and they are scratched and it really sucks when the soundtrack of your life is not what you wish it to be..


You know when you meet someone and there is a song that reminds you of them? And when you see them you have that little love song playing in your head.. well not me! But this guy is pretty awesome and we are great friends but can't be catergorized as just friends because we have more than friend moments. So we are stuck in this constant friends than more than friends than not speaking.. advice is something i'm good at giving but taking my own is not. Reminds me of the song Crushcrushcrush by Paramore I'm not exactly sure why but it does. Change, as you may have read before, is not something I'm good with either.. I like it when i know whats going to happen and what I should expect. Only thing i can do about "us" is sit on the computer and write this and listen to some good Jason Moraz, White Stripes, Fefe Dobson, and Ten Second Epic.. and watch as my life playlist writes itself. Wonder if it's possible to make your own playlist, make what you want to happen happen.. So that's what i'm going to do.. write the playlist of my life.. make things happen.. fall inlove with life, music, and maybe even a guy :)

Category:  
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply