Well Well Well

I'm sure in everyone's life there is always that person who drives you crazy in more ways than one.. either you love them or you hate them, there's no inbetween which is what I hate. I like stability and i like it when i know there is a solid friendship and everything is all good. The fact that I can just call and be like lets chill and we do.. none of this retarded "ohh umm" business you either do or you don't.. why must people make things so complicated?

The song to me that discribes this feeling is some good old fashion Sound Garden and Rage Against the Machines :) .. something angry and just it drains out the anger and the louder the better. Music just helps me when instead of throwing a fit or punching holes in walls.. I blare music and it just engrosses you and strips all the anger out. It's a beautiful thing.. and that's one of the reasons i like concerts.. the base guitar pounding through your body it's great and the music just flowing through you it's just like.. i don't know how to discribe it but it's fun and relaxing.
Music is my theropy and one of my passions .. poerty being my second. Music is what keeps me going, that and my amazing friends :)

Category:  
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
1 Response
  1. You might want to spell check this :)

Leave a Reply