Change for You.

This song gets its very own post, for obvious reasons. "Change for You" by The Midway State is a song that talks about something everyone dreams of when they "mess up". I lately have been feeling this way, wanting, wishing, to change for someone I really care about. See this song says things for me that I can't say myself, I wish i could change to become your perfect girl, the one you want me to be, the one you wish I could be. But I'm not. You will just have to settle for me, which as my best friends tell me is not that horrible :) but its the "ideal" want. Every time i hear this song I think of one person, I'll just call him Monte Byrnes, I think of him a lot and even though I may not believe in love, if I did Monte comes to my mind. He makes me remember when I believed in love and believed in people caring for one another in ways friends and family can't.

As for the messing up part, I am very good at it. A special trait I inherited from family, I believe no one is truly like their parents, everyone is their own person, but we have tendencies that are familiar. Messing up is something I do on my own, I take full responsibility for all my actions but no ones perfect. No one will be the perfect person you want, as much as we wish we could be. I know I could be better and that people want other people to be better. I would change for you if I could, but than I wouldn't be me, the me you originally fell for, the me who cares more than anything.

Never change for someone no matter how much you care for them, if they care for you, they will "love" you for you and no one else. Don't pretend to be something your not, even if it feels like the right thing to do because if you change you are the fool.

Category:  
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply