Free the Children!!! Me to We day!

Today was a cery special day, I went to the Me to We day at the ACC in Toronto. It was one of the most inspirational and amazing talks I've ever been to.
I know its suppose to be inspirational and amazing but it really was, the speakers were really good too. I have to say my favourite speaker was Elise Wiesel, the author of Night. I never read the book cover to cover but Weisel as a speaker was THE best speaker ever!! Even though he has a thick accent and is 81, he was the most inspirational, my favourite quote from his speach is "Life is not measured in years but in the moments, in the actions, and in the happiness you achieve." Famous Words if I've heard them. This man's speach was so mind gripping, so inspirational, so enchanting, I had to yell at children to shut up while he was talking. I suggest everyone read his book and respect this man, a Holocaust surviver, in all his 81 year old glory.

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply